Sunday, August 26, 2012

Life Won't Slow

You wouldn't believe me if I told you the number of times I've sat down to write an entry in here about Hendrix, but have then been distracted by other things (and sometimes, the "other thing" is homework, so that's good at least.)

But because I, as usual, have very little time to devote to this quick little post mostly just mentioning that yes, I do plan to keep up with the blog, I'm going to sum up my first week with the titles of my almost blog posts.

Home again

The fake reality of OR week

My orientation is better than your orientation

Communication is... hard

Leave of Absence

Friends Friends Friends

I'm Lame...

Withdrawn from Hendrix!?

Too Much Awesome to Comprehend!

Ultimate Frisbee, Hendrix Ambassador, ECC, Eco House, No Fear Interactions

Stress Persists

Back to Lame...

Rethink. College=Awesome?

Disoriented. Still Lame...


So, as you can probably glean from the constant switch from sweet as to much-less-than amazing, it has been quite a ride. 

Currently about to enter my second week of classes and feel disoriented, lame, lonely. Perhaps tomorrow I will be on top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment