Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked.

Starbucks, center of concourse C, PDX.

Ben & Jerry's, upstairs center of concourse B, DEN. 

Charging station, concourse B, DEN.
I know these places, I know them well. Here is where I felt happy as I lay dying. Now I am back to say hello.

"I don't see how anyone could ever be stressed here."
-Kelly, mid-June, upon first arrival at Oceanside. 

We are always setting ourselves up for the unexpected. What excites me about life, however, is just that... that and I revel in the fact that the bad in life, you can always learn from and the good in life is, simply, good. Nothing is inherent, you just have to know trust it. 

(Please, trust that you know nothing. You will feel better.)

I realized on this long summer journey that I desire only to be around those who are willing to learn every moment of their lives. Striving always for a more understanding self. And patience, we must all have patience. 

"How can we ever have time, if we never take time?"
-Matrix reloaded

I may feel the tinglings of newness, of budding, of possibility. I fear it. I must walk through it. I cannot take it with me. I need no more baggage and this feels like an addiction. 
But can one know when to dive and when to flee?



Trust me when I tell you I will keep you. I know I can love and appreciate from afar. Physical presence is not meaningless, but yet not essential. 
How? How can I trust that? No one works this way. 
I carry my mother with me, always. How could you not trust that?

No comments:

Post a Comment