Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Visual Side of Things

Utah. Taken during my cross-country rd. trip summer '14.

Visiting Michelle and Joe at Yale I was surprised by Ellie and it was wonderful.

Cutting Dusty Miller. Photo by Abby (In all of the photos by Abby I have pneumonia but at the time think it's just a cold.)

Nicole and I about to embark on a wild journey involving fast golf carts and too much Salvia. Photo by Abby

I am making a bouquet because it was part of my job! Photo by Abby

Me and a chicken. Don't worry, we become friends. Photo by Abby

Putting covers back on high tunnels. Not an easy job with too few hands. Photo by Abby

Some of my favorite flowers, Cosmos, behind some Broomcorn. Photo by Abby

Stonehenge with Piers. Feb. '15

Rd. Trip out west. Hike to Observation Point in Zion National Park, Utah

Nicole and I embarking on a different adventure. This time involving fast golf carts and too many Hydrangeas. 

Playing on silks at Aqoatzin's. Photo by Kate

Man in the moon, photo by Kate.

I dated a boy for awhile during the year. He was weird. But also pretty cool.

Nice, France, photo by couchsurfing host, Sid.

Nice, France--dipping our feet in the ocean, photo by Sid.

I have three cool nieces that I got to spend a month with and see Hazel turn 5.

I was able to take awkward family photos with boy I was dating and a couple of my nieces instead of going to a wedding.
Well, that is by no means a full compilation of my year, but it's something. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment