Thursday, February 27, 2014

The time that ticks past



My first shopping adventure of the semester... in which Caiti, Paul, and I shared the same cart. Never again.

Petit Jean hike

Lake Sylvia with my (housemate's) dog, Abby

My childhood self's favorite band, Trout Fishing in America, playing on the 4 month anniversary of my mother's death

My research project... death and grief in American culture. I will be funeral crashing and interviewing people who lost loved ones

First of many fires in my backyard

I was 4 when I listened to the waterfall sounds of the shower as my mom got ready for work before sunrise. The day I found out the cancer came back, I sat on top of a waterfall. 3 months after she died I sat behind one. What will I do if the water ever stops flowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment