Saturday, September 3, 2011

Want a tour of my new home?




Here it is!



This is the walkway to the house. Unfortunately, the sunflowers didn't survive the hurricane...






Here is the big yellow house! My room is the window at the VERY top!

This is my room sequence:





And here is the dirt road leading to the farm...with a kitten!


Greenhouse. Which has a neat way of operating.
The part of the barn where all the milking used to be done. But right now we only have 1 milk cow. Plan to get lots of goats, though!
Seed saving part of the barn! These are drying sunflower seeds and drying garlic.
The front porch where we eat most of our meals, if the weather is nice.

And finally: the field, where I spend most of my days. Those white tunnel things? Those are hoop houses.

And that's basically it! I have more pics if you'd like to see more...but I didn't want to BORE anyone. So, please, let me know if you're interested in seeing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment