Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Irony

I'm sitting here, just beginning my leadership scholarship application (due tomorrow, shows you I'm not completely over this procrastination thing) and I get an email from Hendrix saying this:

Hi Kelly,

Our first Scholar Recognition Day is coming up on Saturday, February 18.

We hope you’ll be able to join us for one of these special celebrations with other members of the Class of 2016 who have been awarded Hendrix scholarships. We’ll kick things off at 8:30 a.m. with registration and a Student Services Fair in the Student Life and Technology Center. Throughout the day you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about Hendrix through roundtable-style discussions with current students and faculty, discuss options for financing your Hendrix education with our director of financial aid, meet the classmates who will join you at Hendrix next fall, check out your future “home away from home,” and participate in a special luncheon and certificate presentation.


Haha. I'm not entirely sure what this means since I have not yet received any notice of acceptance from Hendrix. But we'll see, eh?



Hendrix Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment