Saturday, May 5, 2012

The adventure commences (soon)

I now have a plan out of here!! WOOHOOOOOO.

As much as I love Kerikeri, and feel comfortable here, I'm ready for why I truely came to New Zealand. May 16 Steffan, Piers, Fanny, Melanie and I head to Auckland for a couple days to plan the next step of our journey, the south Island, and for me to organize all my travel to and from Fiji.

I think once I stop work, I'll be able to really enjoy this country. Not that I don't enjoy it now, it's just that once I get home from work EVERYDAY, I've already had a 12 hour day and am exhausted. But hey, I'll be leaving here with close to 2000 dollars in my bank, plus a little extra from home due to all the changes in my travel.

My trip will be shorter than planned which I have very mixed feelings about... but it comes down to the fact that I was asked to come home earlier, and in this situation, there is now way I would say no.

And it'll be really fuckin nice to take a bath. :)

I'll keep everyone updated as best I can. Over the next week I will still be working, so don't expect to hear much until perhaps the 15 or later.

I need to go figure out what to do with a 10 Kg bag of potatoes...

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment