Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Forgotten Adventures

In my lastr post I made it seem as though nothing has happened within the past month, however, as soon as I walked away from the computer I remembered many many things I could have written about.

Such as going to Cafe Jerusalem with Gigi and the french twins where I got the best falafel in Northland and paid for it with my own hard earned money. It was a lovely night. And when I came out of the room to say bye to those sitting around the hostel, they all asked who I was going out on a date with. :p

I aided in splitting up a scottish couple who had ben together for 2.5 years. That was a little overwhleming and I can tell more about that when I have more time. Just know girls are sluts and my tall german and I are barely even friends anymore. Way too much hone heke drama.

I've gained a LOT of weight and my clothes no longer fit all that well... I even broke the zipper on my jeans. Damn you alcohol! So, I'm going to tyr to start an excercise routine to get back in shape.

I would walk home from work which was about 1.5 hours away and that was a really amazing walk. Lots of countryside, cows, and one rainy day a perfect rainbow. Unfortunetly I started working 10 hour days and get out of work when it's already dark so no more walks. :(

I leave Kerikeri within two weeks. I'm nervous and excited. Although kerikeri became my home, not a whole lotta good has com eout of it for anyone... I think veryone at the lodge would agree with that! hahaha.

Close to 1500 in my savings.

DAMN YOU INTERNET TIMER!

I must go.

LOVE SENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment