Friday, May 27, 2016

Pick Me Up

Sometimes I feel as though I do nothing with my life. That I'm utterly lazy and my life is just a void.

This is to remind myself of my week:

Worked a full work week, even after a debilitating depression stole my weekend.

Went on two runs this week, so far.

Realized I was flexible... from stretching so much over the past month.






Was sick, then still went to work later that day when I felt better.

Fixed Ruby's headlight myself.

Ignore fuzzy finger!


Changed my own car's oil.

Harvested, processed, and packed mustard greens, kale, swiss chard, strawberries, lettuce, arugula, spinach, collard greens, radishes, bokchoi for the market I'm going to tomorrow (i.e. managed a farm).

Fed, ate, bathed, stayed alive myself--good job!

So, don't worry about it, okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment