Thursday, June 7, 2012

Recently:

I've got no excuse for the lack of updates. Absolutely none as I've had 3 days of free Internet and nothing to do except sit around in the hostel. So I apologize for neglecting this. However, it's late and I'm exhausted (I actually went on a hike today) so no big posts today. Just a short update-I'm now in the south island and it is absolutely magnificent. Does not disappoint! I have a flight back to Auckland on the 28th of June, markingbasically the end of my trip. :-( But, good news! My mother's results came back and the tumor has decreased 50-60%! Still 2 more months of chemo to go until the next step. But I'll be home soon to help my mom fight. Here's the bad news-I go home soon. Here's the good news-I go home soon! So many conflicting feelings about that! Until next time when I'll give a proper update, Te anui

No comments:

Post a Comment