Monday, March 12, 2012

About the commenting...

I've been told by many that my blog isn't allowing comments. That sucks. :( I live for the comments on this thing! So idk why that's happening. If I ever have a large expanse of time, I'll try to look into it, but unfortunately that probably won't happen till I get back to the states.

So, until then, if you try commenting on this and it doesn't work, please please just email me your comments.

My email is kzenn.johnson@gmail.com

Love hearing from you all! And I'm still doing amazingly. Can't imagine leaving in 4.5 months, there's just so much to do here and I'm madly in love now (with traveling, ahem). Damn you, university. Why can't you start in Winter?

I just had lunch with Ky and he is a wonderful contact! We're going to go try to find some music bar Thurs evening. And I think next week I may go to Hamilton to stay with his parents, and since they go up to Raglan about every weekend, I may do a jaunt up there with them.

So many options. So many contacts. So many lovely people.

I also, instead of coming back here right after my bank stuff, I got a blueberry custurd danish and went to one of the various parks in the city. It was a steep climb to get to but once I got to th top it was beautiful! Giant magnolia trees intermingling with a bunch of palms, a fountain, a view of the bay, lot's of gorgeous flowers...kinda reminded me of Mexico, actually. Well, I hung out there for awhile and watch the seagulls since, instead of pigeons attacking you, they've got bunches of seagulls! And they're so cute!






Aah, happiness is not a warm gun, it is NZ! And I'm only in the heart of the biggest city. I ain't seen nothin' yet.

Again, still so much more I'd like to post about, however, I need to do some job searching before Piers and I go and chat with the job asisst people. And for dinner I might go with IEP to the Blue Room Pub or there are a bunch of readings at the library starting at 17:30 with a free glass of wine.

Keep reading, and start replying! I gotta know it's worth my time writing these things up! :p

My love is sent!

3 comments:

  1. The comments are working fine. (that last one was me testing.) Folks need to write their comment and select an option under the "comment as" drop down menu. When you hit publish or preview, it will bring you to a preview screen where you can check your work, so to speak, and then hit publish again. From there it will generate a captcha code to make sure the commenter is not a spambot. Type the two words in the box in as you can, hit submit, and your comment will be posted! Happy posting, folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're adjusting Belle. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete