Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just a few photos

I'm having a down day (as I mentioned before, not a lot of sleep) and I'm sore from the hike yesterday so walking around is painful and I had to switch rooms and my new dormroom is... kind of dasterdly. It's just one night. I can sleep through it... I hope. But because of all that, I'm spending a lot of time in the IEP office today, which is why I am able to give so many updates!

They're currently playing Flight of the Conchord songs. Makes me miss home!






"I'll buy you a kebab!"


kebab on Queen st. where I met a couple other lovely travelling Americans





NZ paper money








Some performers outside the data center on Queen St.







One of the parks in Auckland that I went to during my day tour.













Rangitoto Pics!



lava caves



On the hike up






There's the summit!





not all totally volcanic rock.




I reached the top!




Rangitoto Island





Goodbye, Auckland! (taken from red light district)






Hint: may wanna check my previous posts for some newly added pics!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!! Good luck with your travels and hope you like picking kiwis!

    ReplyDelete