Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just a P.S.

I meant to mention on my last post, since I've recieved a good number of inquiries about it, that Piers is a 20 year old dude from England. He's only been in the country for a week and we hit it off because of our culture shock... though mine has gone away and he's still pretty pessimistic about everything. And no, there's 0 romantic connection between us. In fact he's my first 100% totally platonic male friend, which is really neat! But yeah... nothing juicy to report, sorry. :p

P.S. number 2. I already have a wicked tan! Just spent one day outside and I am a nice brownish shade. I'm super anal about my sun protection though, so don't worry. I'm avoiding being burnt at all costs.

I feel as though there's still something else I wanted to mention, however, I cannot recall what it is (didn't get a lot of sleep last night.) BTW, idk what time it is there but just to keep things in perspective is's 11:53 on Mar. 16 here. I guess that means it is 17:53 Mar 15 in BG.

If anyone asks about me, please just send em the link to this blog. I keep it up for all those loved ones I left back home and if those loved ones don't read it, well then, I'm wasting a lot of time on the internet! So yeah. I'm trying to up my followers.

Please and thank you.

Sweet as! (NZ phrase meaning, it's all good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment