Sunday, March 25, 2012

Best Comments

A couple nights ago we all went to a pickers and packers party at a bar in Kerikeri, and most of us just went for the free food, but there was a DJ and a dance floor. Much to even my disbelief I went out and just started dancing! Similarly to how I did back at home with all my friends in my living room. It was heaps of fun. I even taught Tyron, a kiwi with a 'fro, some of our American gangsta dance moves. I had everyone doin' em!

Anyways, that night there was a lot of talk revolving around me (the girls stole me and dressed me up and put makeup all over my face) and everyone was oohing and ahhing over how if I was a bit taller I could easily be a model.

That was nice and all, but my two favorite comments of the night were from Rob:

"No matter what anybody tell you, you are fucking cool! You are so fucking cool!"

(Mind you, Rob has tattoos all up his arms and spent 12 years in the British army)

Rob to Joey:

"This girl, she's got balls that are THIS BIG!" (holds hands far apart)


So, I guess they've figured me out. I'm a petite feisty gorgeous hard-ass.

hahaha. It felt good.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment