Sunday, March 11, 2012

Excitment! And plans!

I just had orientation, and they alleviated most all of my fears. I'm still going through a good bit of culture shock and homesickness, but now there's a lot of excitement added into that.

SO my sincere plan and hope is to work on a vineyard for 3 months, save as much as possible so that for the last month I can really go out and do things without braking the bank. I'll probably do a guided bus thing of the south island (so I can get to Franz Joseph Glacier) and then take a short jaunt over to Fiji before heading home. So, I'm quite excited.

I also have to go to Rotorua before I leave so I can stay in a Maori hut.

But yeah. I know these updates are weird and there a re a lot of them, but i never know when I'll be able to post, so this super plenty post thing probably won't last once I leave Auckland.

But I need to go get my IRD number and set up my bank account (look at me, I'm an adult!)

My love is sent.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment