Saturday, March 10, 2012

NZ

I'm in New Zealand!

Kia Ora!

A lot, yet not a lot to say yet. I'm paying $1 for 20 mins of internet right now and I have to research the phone I got. I don't understand anything here really. So far it's been pretty uneventful. Still very lonely, hopefully I can make friends with my dormmates? If not thre's that IEP orientation tomorrow morning where I will force myself to meet folks. And then I hope to be out of Auckland and into a job ASAP. I've got a job lined up in the West Coast of the South Island, I just need to make sure there aren't any better options before I commit to it and head down there.

I wish I could say WOWOWOWOW I'm in NZ and I LOVE it. But mostly I'm disoriented and alone. Still wishing I had a travel companion, but that'll change once I get more settled. Don't worry about me-people here are nice.

Next update will be less sad. Promise. Just not used to anything yet. Like when is 14:03?? 2:03. yup. conversions.

OK

My love is sent. Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Oh c'mon...didn't you ever check the time on my phone? Once you get used to it using 24 hr time is ultimately way less confusing. I've kept my phone on a 24hr clock since Amsterdam. :-P

    You'll figure it out, I have no doubt.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete